Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00707 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 237% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,779TL (1,383,633 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)