Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00832 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 293% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,189TL (1,465,803 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)