Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.537 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,004TL ($1,697) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)