Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,111TL ($1,753) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 2 hours ago)