Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,504TL ($1,452) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)