Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.071 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,691TL ($5,435) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)