Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,479TL (€1,812) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)