Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11914 TRY / NIO
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,979TL (25,003 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)