Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 174% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,227TL (€1,767) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)