Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 214% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,489TL (€1,558) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)