Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,572TL (€1,395) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (35 minutes ago)