Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,427TL (3,686 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)