Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 177% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,310TL (€1,525) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)