Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 138% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,664TL (€1,214) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)