Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,093TL (€1,725) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)