Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,947TL (€1,026) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)