Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,837TL (€914) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)