Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,576TL (€6,273) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)