Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 57% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,802TL (€1,396) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)