Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,295TL (€6,512) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)