Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.656 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 93% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,151TL (CHF 6,606) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)