Cost of living comparison between Lausanne, Switzerland and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.097 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,137TL (CHF 10,053) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)