Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,917TL (€1,181) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)