Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,942TL (€5,331) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)