Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07478 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,639TL (RD$ 35,292) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)