Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07446 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 18% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,788TL (RD$ 37,441) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)