Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08019 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,852TL (RD$ 35,564) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)