Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 102% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,241TL (€1,045) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)