Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,788TL (€1,403) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)