Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (元5,124) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)