Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 932 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01044 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (309,734 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)