Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00964 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,328TL (345,142 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)