Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01306 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,425TL (262,243 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)