Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,122TL (17,682 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)