Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.240 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,051TL (4,074 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)