Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 76% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,109TL (4,246 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)