Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,663TL (5,305 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)