Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,351TL (18,664 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)