Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.440 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,911TL (4,104 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)