Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,264TL (CH$3,551,118) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)