Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,426TL (CH$1,058,128) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)