Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 59% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,247TL (CH$987,687) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)