Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,385TL ($b6,175) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)