Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.505 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,380TL ($b8,671) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (41 minutes ago)