Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,312TL ($b8,271) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (about 2 hours ago)