Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,155TL ($1,609) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)