Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14953 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,939TL (L 26,342) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)