Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,321TL (€4,421) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)