Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,696TL (¥244,051) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (36 minutes ago)