Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,029TL (¥248,192) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (38 minutes ago)