Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03441 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,430TL (¥186,853) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)