Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 893 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.150 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 161% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,884TL (Dinar 731) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (44 minutes ago)