Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.751 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 90% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,622TL (Dinar 2,521) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)