Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 858 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.547 TRY / KWD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 144% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,533TL (Dinar 739) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)