Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,062TL (元5,518) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)