Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,572TL (GH₵6,684) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)