Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,305TL (GH₵6,240) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)