Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,486TL (GH₵2,798) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)