Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,940TL (GH₵3,668) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)