Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03698 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,077TL (¥164,346) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)