Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02339 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,682TL (200,123 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)