Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.183 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,563TL (RM3,858) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)