Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,629TL (RM4,423) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)