Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,190TL (RM5,141) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (42 minutes ago)