Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,176TL (RM5,095) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (35 minutes ago)