Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,286TL (RM4,924) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)