Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,028 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.822 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,413TL (RM4,152) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)