Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,066 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,249TL (RM4,451) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)