Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,160TL (RM3,962) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)