Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (RM3,743) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)