Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,825 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,369TL (RM3,738) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (28 minutes ago)