Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41952 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 108% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,436TL (kr 77,317) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)