Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41542 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 180% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,689TL (kr 20,916) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)