Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03247 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,269TL (69,874 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)