Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03167 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,815TL (57,313 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)