Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,286TL (3,442 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)