Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,391TL (3,845 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)