Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,941TL (664,145 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)