Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,941TL (€6,472) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)