Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 82% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,657TL (€1,174) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)