Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,486TL (€5,825) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)