Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,583TL (RM3,922) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)