Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,457TL (RM5,352) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)