Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.826 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,360TL (RM5,280) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)