Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,331TL (RM4,153) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)