Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 44% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,883TL (RM4,019) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)