Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 37% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,954TL (₨36,530) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)