Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,861TL (RM4,694) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (23 minutes ago)