Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.813 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,487TL (RM4,289) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)