Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,715TL (RM4,287) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)