Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,344TL (RM4,080) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bridgetown costs 1.29 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)