Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,201TL (5,379 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)