Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,051TL (4,523 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)