Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.104 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,899TL (5,341 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)