Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06238 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,805TL (руб 44,959) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)