Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07535 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,822TL (Php37,452) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)