Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,679TL (₨48,536) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)