Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,627TL (₨47,347) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)