Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,850TL (₨51,501) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)