Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00711 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 29% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,989TL (560,692 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)