Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,904TL (4,118,398 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)