Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,304TL (€1,257) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 1,000,000,000 Leone (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bergen costs kr 14 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (38 minutes ago)