Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,215TL (€1,335) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)