Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03182 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,973TL (¥250,583) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)