Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03433 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 142% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,012TL (¥204,240) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)