Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05411 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 280% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,633TL (¥196,508) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,982 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 35,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)