Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,897TL ($1,967) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)