Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,205TL (RM2,722) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)