Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,001TL (RM3,119) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)