Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03757 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,820TL (¥181,551) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)